Hello,

I am reading PIL4 and enjoying it.

On page 44 half way down between code examples it says:

It is easy to say that the length of this list is four, and that is has a hole at index 2.

It seems you meant "it has" and not "is has".

I looked for an errata page and looked through the mailing list archives. I did not find either an errata page or anything mentioning this typo.

It has been mentioned or I am understanding wrong, my apologies.

Thanks for a wonderful book and a beautiful language.

Jimmie Houchin