Hi All,

I'm happy to announce the first release of mmdblua.

mmdblua is a lua library to read MaxMind's Geolocation database format.
This database is the most common source of Geo-IP data; you'll
probably want to download a database from Maxmind.

The mmdblua library was something I originally wrote back during the
2013 lua workshop as a quick side project, but as I've recently found
out there are quite a few people and projects using it. Recognising
this, I did a bit of code cleanup and figured I should tag a release.
I'm sorry but I haven't had time to write documentation for the
library yet, so it won't be super friendly for new users.

Links:
  - This release: https://github.com/daurnimator/mmdblua/releases/tag/v0.1
  - Homepage: https://github.com/daurnimator/mmdblua
  - On luarocks: https://luarocks.org/modules/daurnimator/mmdblua