[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 2.4.2
- From: Hisham <h@...>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:00:43 -0200
I'm happy to announce LuaRocks 2.4.2. LuaRocks is the Lua package
manager. (For more information, please visit http://luarocks.org )
Those of you on Unix who are running LuaRocks as a rock (i.e. those
who previously installed using `make bootstrap`) can install it using:
luarocks install luarocks
What's new since 2.4.1:
* Fixed conflict resolution on deploy/delete
* Improved dependency check messages
* Performance improvements when removing packages
* Support user-defined `platforms` array in config file
* Improvements in Lua interpreter version detection in Unix configure script
* Relaxed Lua version detection to improve support for alternative
implementations (e.g. Ravi)
* Plus assorted bugfixes and improvements
This release contains commits by Peter Melnichenko, Robert Karasek and myself.
As always, all kinds of feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thank you, enjoy!