Hi.

1: Please think about using tdm-gcc[1] on windows32/64 instead mingw-gcc.
   I have the strong feeling, mingw is not well maintained and outdated.
2: You may give my maketool[2] a try. It comes with example makefiles, that
   compiles luajit, lua52, lua53, a minimal iuplua, lanes, lfs, lpeg,
   lsqlite, luasocket, penlight and winapi.
   You need a "svn.exe" command line tool to checkout and update module
   sources. (I use svn.exe provided by tortoisesvn[3])
   You can build 32 or 64 bit executables.
   The tools in luaRUN subfolder can be used to create self contained lua
   executables using statically linked libs or dynamically linked libs.
   I created this project for my personal needs. Its not perfect nor complete
   but it works and it is up to date.
   I run the make process about once a week to pull updates and compile.

best wishes.
Ulrich.

[1]: https://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/
[2]: https://github.com/Fuzzlix/omm