Hi Mathieu,

as man interested both in lua and esperanto I am impressed by your project(s).

In fact I was thinking about easily pronounceable programming language too. My version was named Parola and it was based on verses for structure and Esperanto for vocabulary. I never described it yet but a I can write some description if you are interested.

I have few points to your projects:

 - it definitely needs some form of english documentation in repositories. Link to your project introduction in lua-l archive is good start.
 - mathematical operators symbols are more readable than keywords IMHO. Anyway when program is read aloud then "z = x + y" becomes "z igi x plus y".
 -  when I was designing my language I found there is no easy way how to express nested structures in human languages. Did you came across this or similar issue?

E.g. There is no easy way how to express this structure using sentences from human language:

```

for i=1,5 do
  for j=1,i do
    io.write("*")