On 31/10/16 03:04 PM, Jerome Vuarand wrote:
Would it be ok if I were to crosspost the Lua mailing list (only the first
post in a thread, no replies) to https://www.imzy.com/lua ?
Whoever owns/created the channel can subscribe to the list and do it.
In any case you should ask them, not this list.

Yes, I created the Imzy community and I'm working on adapting the Lua mailing list to RSS. But I'm asking if it's ok for me to crosspost the mailing list like that.

I know there are 2 or 3 mailing list archives - but those are full archives. Imzy's RSS feature doesn't let me automagically add comments (sadly) so I can't have a full archive.