Awesome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.
  Original Message
From: Paul Merrell
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 10:10 PM
To: Lua mailing list
Reply To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Lua Resource Links

Hi, all,

I've put online the Lua Resource Links exported from the NoteCase Pro
Help file. They're at
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/lua-resource-links>. That's the
same site that has the Where Lua Is Used page.

Hopefully, that will avoid the need for me to insert it occasionally
in an HTML email to the list, allowing to simply link that page.

Suggestions for improving that page (and thereby the NoteCase Pro help
file) are always welcome. Please feel free to email me directly.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message: The U.S. National
message.]