> On 2016-10-20 13:52, Dirk Laurie wrote:
>>
>>> Can you provide an English translation of this?
>>
>> Well, I can, since I have a .gmail address, do that with one mouse
>> click, and therefore, so can you.
>>

> Really?  Where's the button in Thunderbird to translate?

I don't know Thunderbird. But if you sign in via gmail.com with
a browser (I have tested it under Firefox and Chrome) there is
a line at the top of the message offering translation into the
language of your choice. It's obviously just an interface to
Google Translate. Maybe you need to have signed up to
Google+ to get it, I'm just a user, not an expert.