Ok, thanks a lot.
It's working.
But is it a way to "force" the precision of stored value ?

Le Mercredi 19 octobre 2016 12h39, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> a écrit :

> As you can see, an entry for 11.21 exists but is not found.I suspect a (deep) rounding issue as the argument come from a calculation ... but is only a guess.

If the number comes from a calculation, then rounding is definitely a suspect,
especially if the result is 11.21.

I suggest you store the keys as strings instead of numbers, using something
like string.format("%.2f",x) to convert numbers to strings.