On 10/17/2016 8:52 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Everyone, please have a look at these man pages and see
if there is anything to be changed. All feedback is welcome.

http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/lua.html
http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/luac.html

Looks nice.

Are these linked from any other pages on the Lua site?

I didn't spot a link to them in the "obvious" (or at least obvious to me, today) places.

Also, for extra style points, the cross references in the See Also sections could be live links to the other page and to lua.org and the reference manual.

--
Ross Berteig                               Ross@CheshireEng.com
Cheshire Engineering Corp.           http://www.CheshireEng.com/