On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Bulat Ziganshin
<bulat.ziganshin@gmail.com> wrote:
> luac.1 included in distro is hardly readable on windows. so i wonder -
> that's the best way to read luac 5.3 docs?

Haven't used windows since the 2K times, but even then there existed
several distributions of the gnu and similar text utilities. If you
are minimally fluent in windows installing one of these and using
troff/man/roff/nroff should be enough ( and having some instance of
the text utilities could be useful on its own ). Also, there is an
emacs for windows, and I'm nearly sure it has a method for rendering
man pages.

Francisco Olarte.