On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:52 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> LDoc allows for multiple return statements. Oh, just found --all for
>> local functions. Ah, the ecstasy of documentation tools!
>
> As Sean says: documentation is hard.
Your fantastic work on the LDoc wiki makes it look easy.

> Plus, doc tools make it easier to
> believe that you _have_ documented something ;)  (I present Javadoc as
> an example of something that looks like documentation, and LDoc is
> very much in that tradition)
>
> No substitute for clear paragraphs of text, I suppose!
And they are often very insightful. It was more an observation than
anything I suppose.

> Most projects
> are very happy to receive PRs for improving documentation, so you can
> scratch an itch and be useful to thousands of puzzled people at the
> same time ;)

Indeed. And if I spent more time coding and less time chatting on a
mailing list, I might have something to input to Daurnimators lua-http
project that I implied I  would help with.

:D

Russ