On Sep 27, 2016, at 11:45 PM, Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Dane,

Might you point me to a web page that describes how Lua is used in
Project OSRM? I'd like to add the project to the Where Lua Is Used
page. <https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used>.

Best regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest. There is a wiki page here that describes how lua is involved: https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Profiles.  The functionality was added in https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/issues/1. There is also https://www.mapbox.com/blog/osrm-using-external-data/ which describes more advanced usage that lua makes possible.

Dane