I'm throwing this out there as a general discussion. I only have a dilitants understanding of c and security (and I'm on my phone, so typing is at a premium).

I have understood that some languages written in C suffer from security vulnerabilities inherent in the host language. What are the chances that Lua also suffered from such vulnerabilities? If you wish to simply point to external References that would be fine.

Thanks!
Russ

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.