On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 17:53:30 +0000, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
> August 30 2016 7:27 PM, "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> >> I used gmane links rather than lua-l links because of lua-l archive
> >> delay of several hours.
> >
> > Yes. The lua-l archive is updated once a day, at around 9am UTC.
>
> Is there any way to increase this frequency?

The frequency is managed by the luausers account on the server IIRC.

I wouldn't object if the frequency was increased, but I should not touch that
without John Belmonte or someone actively deciding if it's fine.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69