On 28/08/16 08:46 AM, Etiene Dalcol wrote:

The main benefit of such a forum is that then there'd be a single thread per subject, it would be searchable and the thread could be closed if it has been addressed already. I would actually like to see it on Github as well. However, my main concern with setting up an official Lua Github is that then people could misinterpret Lua's development as bazaar when it's not the case.

Actually, the main benefit over email is only being able to tell "open" and "closed" issues apart. Other than that, just about any modern email client supports threaded view and searching.