On 21/08/2016 15:34, Rain Gloom wrote:
Tbh if you feel like '#' is confusing and want warnings for when it pops
up, you can just implement a linter instead. The lua-parser module would be
a good start, it's super easy to use and comprehend its output. (it is
compatible with Metalua's AST)
Alternatively: just write a token based one :P

Please, do not top-post, it makes it difficult to understand what you are responding to. And it breaks the flow of reasoning. In this list we default to bottom-posting.

In this case I guess you didn't mean to respond to my post, since I never said I find '#' confusing. So either you misread my post or you wanted to respond to another post.

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo