[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] lpeg_patterns 0.3
- From: Daurnimator <quae@...>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 03:40:35 +1000
I'm happy to announce the 0.3 release of lpeg_patterns.
lpeg_patterns is a collection of patterns I've written for various
widely used formats
Current sub-modules are: IPv4, IPv6, email addresses, http, language,
phone numbers, uri.
This release includes:
- New http module
- Includes parsers for almost every HTTP header.
- Expect this API to be unstable, it's a significant amount of new code
- New language module that parses language codes e.g. "zh-Hans-CN"
- New email.mailbox pattern (name + email like: "Bob <email@example.com>")
- New uri.absolute_uri pattern that does not allow fragments
- Expose some previously internal uri patterns
- Fix: Don't percent decode in URIs when it could introduce
ambiguity (thanks @torhve)
+ Lots more. check the git log for the details
It's available via luarocks: