Am 15.08.2016 um 09:22 schröbte Emeka:
Hello Bill,

Is it possible to pointer to me where your coroutines is used in a code
base? It looks great , I will like to understand it

If I were you, I'd start here[2] or here[3]. If you want to see real world code, apparently Putty[4] uses this hack in its implementation.

Philipp

  [2]: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/coroutines.html
  [3]: http://dunkels.com/adam/pt/expansion.html
[4]: https://github.com/Yasushi/putty/blob/20458bcedb5935f5e8cd629c8398a29f71cfcd9d/ssh.c#L413 (unofficial mirror!)