Those who use LDoc and Git (or any other version control) might know
the problem that Lua code and the compiled LDoc documentation can be
out of sync in a specific commit - if one forgets to re-compile the
LDoc.  Not good.  I wanted to share my solution that automatically
does this work for you using Git hooks.

  https://github.com/th-we/ldoc-git-hooks

Nothing huge or fancy and in parts certainly specific to my needs, but
if it can be of use for you, then I'd like to invite you to fork,
modify, create pull requests and all those gitty things.

Thomas W.