It was thus said that the Great Soni L. once stated:

> I don't know how to use LPeg. That's the reason why I'm asking here.

  There are resources besides the documentation [1].  Dirk Laurie has some
notes about LPeg he wrote up:

	https://github.com/dlaurie/lua-notes/blob/master/lpeg-brief.md

  I have the code for an LPeg talk I gave at work online:

	https://github.com/spc476/LPeg-talk

  The samples all build on previous examples.

  Then there are some collections of various parsers written in LPeg that
are available.  They don't necessarily have documentation line-by-line but
one should be able to go through them and study them.

	https://github.com/daurnimator/lpeg_patterns
	https://github.com/spc476/LPeg-Parsers

  Doubtless there are others that are a web search away.

  -spc

[1]	http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/