Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's a reasonable argument for separating things along the lines of
> "things pertaining to the development of the PUC-Rio Lua software" and
> "things pertaining to writing software using the Lua language". Lots of
> other communities have a similar -dev vs -users split.

On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, aren’t those communities with
a more open development model? My point being that I’m not sure where the
proposals I’m talking about would belong if there were a lua-dev and
a lua-users. I’m joking, but not entirely since 98% of the talking about
such proposals is by users and (from what I can tell) the developers of Lua
mostly ignore such threads.