"Soni L." <fakedme@gmail.com> wrote:
> You need to think of Lua tables as C strings.

Two comments:

1. I have no idea at this point if this is sarcasm or not. But either way,
   isn’t this tantamount to saying that they are a mistake in the
   language’s design?
2. Your reply style (quote everything and add your replies immediately
   below whatever you’re replying to without any extra space) is pretty
   painful to read. Would you consider adding in some linebreaks, please?
   (As an example, I had to scan this reply three or four times before
   I could find your reply. Trimming down what you’re quoting to the
   relevant bit and adding some whitespace would go a long way.) Thanks for
   considering it.