Hi,

I am pleased to say that I am finally starting the project for which I
intended to use Lua/Ravi. It will be a large scale business
application targeted at the Financial sector. Lua/Ravi will be used as
a scripting language - the main application will be developed in C++
and C#.

I will be extremely busy creating this application in the next 6
months or so (I am starting my own company to do this full-time) - so
enhancements to Ravi will take a backseat for now. There are many
things I want to do for Ravi - such as creating a new parser/code
generator that allows more powerful analysis of Lua/Ravi code,  better
JIT compilation, performance optimisations, etc. Doing this in the
context of a real application will be helpful. However, given my
current priorities I doubt I will make much progress this year on
these topics.

I will publish more details regarding the usage of Lua/Ravi in above
mentioned application as I progress.

Regards
Dibyendu