On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Rena reported this issue on 28 Mar 2015:
>         http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2015-03/msg00383.html
>
> It is still happening to me; twice this month:
>
>         Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:36:13 +0000 (UTC)
>         Subject: Table.remove() issue with the last element
>
>         Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:43:59 +0000 (UTC)
>         Subject: Lua Object Oriented examples
>
> You may want to check your spam folder for any lua-l messages.

Both of those are from Yahoo addresses. As I posted the day it was
reported here [1], Yahoo has chosen to publish a DMARC reject policy,
which unfortunately broke almost all mailing lists. Put simply, until
a change is made, every single message from Yahoo addresses will go to
the spam folder for users who are using email service providers
(including Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo itself) that are DMARC-compliant.
Yahoo doesn't seem to care about the damage that this change has done
to mailing lists.

Some informational links about this:

Official Yahoo FAQ:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN24016.html

Yahoo blog post about the change:
https://yahoomail.tumblr.com/post/82426900353/yahoo-dmarc-policy-change-what-should-senders

FAQ on DMARC wiki discussing options for mailing list providers to
adapt to the reject policy:
https://dmarc.org/wiki/FAQ#s_3