Hi, list.

I'm very happy to announce amoeba[1], the Cassowary constraint solving
algorithm. this is a single-file library, and A Lua binding for it.

it can be used in layout algorithm. the Apple layout constraint uses
the same algorithm.

I have also write a pure Lua version[2], for environment that can not
use C module, e.g. Love2D. I will merge it into amoeba later, after I
synchronize the interface of pure Lua version.

amoeba large impressed by kiwi[3], the implements in C++. which is
also a very good implement to the algorithm.

I will write Makefiles and luarockt spec file later. and add more test cases.

reviews and feedback are welcome :)

[1]: https://github.com/starwing/amoeba
[2]: https://gist.github.com/starwing/5e440a40ccb39986fac8260789d074dd
[3]: https://github.com/nucleic/kiwi