On 13/06/16 06:43 AM, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
June 13 2016 11:37 AM, "Thijs Schreijer" <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

Additionally I’ve found myself using `.lua` extensions for Github projects, eg. `dns.lua` for some
dns related utilities. This would be used as;
`luarocks install dns.lua`
`dns = require(‘dns’)`

Though the last one is used without the `.lua` extension I don’t think it will lead to much
confusion.
I like the idea but using a dot in the name of a GitHub repository may
cause issues if you use GitHub pages, among other things (because they
use it in a domain name).

What? No they don't. They use it in a path name. You're confusing organization/user pages with repo pages.