[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: public key or asymmetric cryptography library
- From: Iwan Budi Kusnanto <ibk@...>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 13:06:20 +0700
I am trying to do public key encryption with Lua but so far i can't
find any library that support this functionality.
I have tried this lib:
- LuaCrypto (https://github.com/mkottman/luacrypto)
- luarsa : too old and using xyssl which is not maintained anymore
But it seems that all of above libraries don't have asymmetric
In Go & Python, i can use RSA OAEP library to do public key encryption.
But still can't find similar library in Lua
Is there other library i need to look for?
Iwan Budi Kusnanto