I've been asked to post this here. It's about an Hackathon in San
Francisco starting this friday. If you're interested, please reply
directly to Nicolas Le Roux <nicolas.leroux.int@businessfrance.fr>.

----- Forwarded message from "LE ROUX,Nicolas" <nicolas.leroux.int@businessfrance.fr> -----

Hello,
My name is Nicolas, I work for the French embassy trade office. We organize a hackathon for three APIs of promising French startups which are expanding their business in the U.S.
The hackathon will be online from the 3rd of June to the 9th of June. All participants will meet during an opening and a closing event at Galvanize, 44 Tehama street, San Francisco.
One of the participant, Sevenhugs<https://github.com/sevenhugs/smart-remote-sdk>, uses the Lua technology. That's why we would love to have Lua developers participating.
Here is the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ubi-io-apis-hackathon-tickets-25557562357
Could you transmit the information to the developers who may be interested in participating?
Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to elaborate,
Thanks,

Nicolas Le Roux
Trade Advisor
Information Technology Division
Business France - French Embassy Trade Office
Tél.: +1 415 568 4585 - Fax : +1 415 781 4750
E-mail : nicolas.leroux@businessfrance.fr
Business France
88 Kearny Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA94108 - United States of America