[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Questions about the paper
- From: Satoru Kawahara <s1311350@...>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 00:45:50 +0900
I read the paper about the implementation about Lua 5.0.
Then it occurs two questions to me.
1. What is the detailed implementation and algorithm of the hash part of table?
2. "in the JavaVM, goto and branch instructions use a two-byte displacement." is ... what?
Yes, it is the best to read the source code, but I'm not good at C and difficult to understand ;(
Why doesn't it compare the vm and Lua 4.0 stack vm?
And t is not the difference between the register-based and the stack-based, but the Lua VM and JVM?
College of Information Science
University of Tsukuba