On 29 April 2016 at 02:08, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@majumdar.org.uk> wrote:
> I posted before that my current priority for Ravi is to provide a
> debugger. I have done some work on this. The debugger is implemented
> as an adapter for VSCode.

I have published a preliminary version of the Visual Studio Code Debug
Adapter for Ravi and Lua 5.3 at
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ravilang.ravi-debug.

It is only provided with Windows 10 64-bit binary right now; I will
provide binaries for OSX and Linux in due course.

The debugger can be installed from VSCode by the extension
installation facility - just search for 'Ravi Debug'.

There is a lot more work to do but if anyone cares to try this out and
send me feedback then please do!

Regards