On Friday, May 06, 2016 at 03:18PM, Tim Caswell wrote:
> For what it's worth, I polled my twitter followers and got some
> interesting feedback
> https://twitter.com/maceskridge/status/728265939507159041
>
> I'm going to look deeper into supporting homebrew , dpkg, rpm, etc in my
> projects.  It's a royal pain for me, but it's much more convenient and
> secure for people already using these systems.  Also it does appear that
> people feel more comfortable downloading a binary (I can add hash sums on
> the website if people bother to verify).

I've contributed to homebrew over the years, and although I'm not
necessarily an expert, I'd be more than happy to help out there if I can.
Feel free to contact me off-list if you like. Hopefully some people who
have expertise or knowledge of some of the other systems might be able to
help out with Debian and Red Hat based systems as well.

> Thanks for the feedback.  I'll see if I can move away from
> curl-pipe-bash.  It was the winner in the poll, but the comments showed
> I was missing some much better alternatives.

Thank you for taking the feedback to heart and for all the work you've done
on luvit.

Best, Peter