Hello all!

The call for papers for LuaConf (http://luaconf.com) is going to be extended until the 6th of May!

We invite all the Lua community to submit talks to LuaConf 2016. All topics Lua-related are welcome

Talks can be either in Portuguese or English. Talks will be 30 minutes long + 5 minutes of Q&A. All talks will be recorded and published on the internet. If you need help, we can advise for preparing your talk and help you rehearse, please get in touch. For the moment we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cover speakers' travel, accommodation or childcare, but if you are not financially able to get to Rio, please still submit your abstract, we are connecting with sponsors to make everything awesome. If your company is able to pay for your travel, please get in touch and we will list them at the list of sponsors.

Propose a talk!
http://bit.ly/1Q5pjXM

Cheers,

Etiene Dalcol