[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Virtualenv Lua liketool
- From: Daurnimator <quae@...>
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 02:08:33 +1000
On 2 May 2016 at 02:03, Nagaev Boris <email@example.com> wrote:
> I can't find information about LUA_PATH and LUA_CPATH changes in Lua
> 5.2 and Lua 5.3 manuals. What exactly do you mean?
Probably not what the OP was talking about, but there have been a
couple of changes:
- In 5.2 and 5.3, version specific variables of form LUA_PATH_5_3
take precedence over plain LUA_PATH.
This allows you to have different lua paths set for different lua
versions at the same time
- In 5.2 and 5.3, the default search path order changed. The local
directory is searched *after* system directories.