Hi

I'm trying to recompile apt for rpm with liblua 5.2. Apt is needed as package manager for rpm which I'm also trying to update.
During 'apt' configure process I have several errors. With lua 5.1 version apt package builds without any problems.

Below I provide three links: build log, rpm-tmp file and info about building system:
http://pastebin.com/VpXFB7SP
http://pastebin.com/q7fkqkwY
http://pastebin.com/gdPsCPzW

I kindly ask for any opinion if we can somehow fix the problem. I'm not a programmer so the things going harder ...

Best regards!

--
<fixxer1982@gmail.com>