On 16 April 2016 at 15:13, Moritz Wilhelmy <moritz@wzff.de> wrote:
> To the luarocks maintainers: Would you please include the current
> rockspec? I signed up for a luarocks account but it ended up in a
> different project. You can find the rockspec here:
> https://bitbucket.org/wilhelmy/lua-bencode/raw/e42faf52207a78a4986a277419cb737f5fff2a7c/rockspecs/bencode-2.2.0-1.rockspec
>
> And this is where my upload ended up:
> http://luarocks.org/modules/mw/bencode

Hi! Your module hadn't been claimed after the repository moved to the
current site, so that's what happened. I've already transferred all
old versions to your account, so things should now be okay! Are there
any other modules of yours that should also be transferred to your
account?

Thanks for contributing!

-- Hisham