On 14-Apr-16 23:05, Ross Berteig wrote:
Google's ability to infer what you really *meant* to ask can range from
downright spooky to amazingly handy. I knew about calculations and unit
conversions, but had never tripped over the graph feature.

I wondered about what numbers Google consider to be 'integer'. It happens to be about here:

 y = x ^ (1 / 2.9999999999999999)

Take out one '9' and only the x-positive part of the curve is shown.

Nice functionality... but not exactly the best way for people to get a good grip of math :-)

--
  Enrico