On 06/04/16 02:41 PM, Sean Conner wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Dirk Laurie once stated:

1. Let coroutines be used for fast dynamic substitution, something we
currently can't do.
Can't we do it with lpeg?
   I'm not sure about the "dynamic" bit, but the issue with LPeg is that once
it starts running, it can't be interrupted (at least, from within Lua---it
can certainly be interrupted by some external source) and from what I can
see, Soni wants the ability to yield arbitrarily.

   -spc

Well, I need to be able to integrate with the event system somehow. That requires yielding.