Is there a convention or pattern for naming Lua Module files (.dll) that indicate which Lua version they are built against?

I built a module on Windows that targets Lua 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3, but I end up naming the resulting module file the same in all three cases (e.g., mymodule.dll). So I just place them in three separate directories (51/mymodule.dll, 52/mymodule.dll, 53/mymodule.dll).

Should I append the Lua version in the output file name somehow? (mymodule52.dll) The issue with that is the require() statement in the code now needs be updated to reflect that name change.

Take Care,
    Derek