Hello!

For those who missed the first announcement, me and Evandro are organising LuaConf, which will happen on 9th of July in Rio de Janeiro: http://luaconf.com/

And...

We have now started our funding campaign and we need your help! If your company would like to support us and make this conference great please contact us! More details about sponsorship opportunities can be found here:

http://luaconf.com/en#partner (English)
http://luaconf.com/pt#partner (Portuguese)

Other information:
The tickets aren't available yet! I'll make a new announcement for that when the time comes :)

The call for presentations is open and talks can be in either Portuguese or English:
http://luaconf.com/en#speakers (English)
http://luaconf.com/pt#speakers (Portuguese)

Cheers,
​​Etiene Dalcol

PS: Do not mistake with the Lua Workshop. LuaConf is a separate conference and it is not organized by the Lua team. (But part of the Lua team already confirmed their presence, including an opening talk by Roberto :) )