On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 23:32:32 +0300, Nagaev Boris wrote:
>   * weak Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange parameters

This is a side effect of something I hope to fix soon.

>   * RC4 cipher is accepted

This is a side effect of the fact that it's hosted on a system which also hosts
a site which needs to be accessed by shonky old systems.  Again we hope to be
able to disable that soon.

We're very aware of ssllabs and we do use it.  Some of the things it reports we
mitigate in other ways, but we always appreciate people helping to keep us
honest :-)

Thanks,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69