On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Jonathan Goble <jcgoble3@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome! Everything is working on my end, with no need to manually
> accept a certificate. I've changed all of my bookmarks over to use
> HTTPS.

Kudos on the change. But you don't need to change bookmarks if you use
the HTTPS Everywhere browser extension by the Electronic Frontier
Foundation and the TOR Foundation.
<https://www.eff.org/Https-everywhere>. Available for Chrome, Opera,
Firefox, and Firefox for Android.

Given an HTTP URL, the extension queries each site to see if an HTTPS
connection is available instead, and if available cancels the HTTP
request and issues an HTTPS request instead. In my experience, the
extra delay is negligible.

HTTPS Everywhere is a companion project to Let's Encrypt, a free
certificate authority that aims to make conversion to SSL a one click
experience for web masters. <https://letsencrypt.org/about/>.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]