Butthis should not lead to a linker error!? I found this definition in lua.h:

#define lua_remove(L,idx) (lua_rotate(L, (idx), -1), lua_pop(L, 1))

The header file is included (elsewhere I would get a lot of compile errors) but there is still the linker error.

On 2016-03-14 09:34 +0100, Karl Karpfen wrote:
Hi,

I just updated from Lua 5.2 to 5.3 using the prebuilt Windows binaries
that are  provided on sf.net <http://sf.net>. Now my linker complains it
can't find functions lua_insert() and lua_remove(). Do they have changed
in an incompatible way? Or what could be the reason for this?

Thanks

Karl

They are now defined as preprocessor-macros (in terms of lua_rotate).