Hello,

I made an index of Lua's C-API functions by category. It is available at http://oberon00.github.io/lua-cfuncidx/ and generated by the Lua script at https://gist.github.com/Oberon00/8c74d22c25a0fb3581e7.

There are 25 tags/categories (such as number functions, stack manipulation functions, string buffer functions) and each function has one or more of them.

I hope some of you will find it useful. I am open for constructive feedback of course.

‒ Christian