https://coronalabs.com/start-building/business-apps/

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Fernando Paredes García <fernando@develcuy.com> wrote:
I'm looking for an free software or open source project that allows to develop cross-platform mobile applications. Most of stuff I found in google is for game development but my project needs to relay on Native UIs on Android and iPhone. So far I looked at Gideros but again, it is focused on Game dev.

--
Fernando Paredes García

** Before printing  this message, please consider your commitment with the environment
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje  piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente