Since the modules I previously published under github.com/mbalmer/ are actually being developed and maintained as part of the arcapos product, we transferred them to arcapos organization on github.  You find the modules now at https://github.com/arcapos/.

All modules are either developed by ourselves (that is, my company), or have been derived from other open sourced modules.

As for LuaRocks, we briefly discussed the idea of creating a separate repository on github that contains the rocks for all modules, so we can give acces to this repository to someone who wants to maintain rocks.  Is this a very bad idea?