How? Simple: She can name it however she wants.

Plus, just because from upstream we get the message that LuaJIT is not Lua, this is now how most users deal with it.

How can you say it's "a numerical library for Lua" when effectively this is for LuaJIT?

LuaJIT ~= Lua

It should be named LJGSL, not LGSL, imo.

</rant>

--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org