Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you. I did say "something like" :P I was just dropping the first
> link that looked even close to being useful.

Sure, and that's fine, but I worry about the way that things like this stay
(half-)alive forever as software zombies. So I figured I'd make it clear
that there are alternatives under active development.

(To be honest, the only reason that I know about the status of the
underscores is because I was checking out prior art while writing my own
little functional-style bag of tricks[1].)

Best, P

[1]: https://bitbucket.org/telemachus/tableutils