[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 1.30; now with marker navigation, Redis/Torch integration and more...
- From: Paul K <paul@...>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 22:37:24 +0000
I'm pleased to announce the new release of ZeroBrane Studio v1.30.
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, remote debugger, code analyzer, live coding, integration
with various Lua engines, and support for Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and
The new version includes the following improvements (full details are
in the changelog ):
- Added `markers` panel to show and navigate bookmarks and breakpoints.
- Added saving/restoring bookmarks and breakpoints.
- Added breakpoint prev/next navigation (`Project | Breakpoint` menu).
- Added find/replace in selection to search operations.
- Added printing of editor tabs and Console/Output windows (Windows/OSX).
- Updated Corona API for v2015.2731 and added handling of type inheritance.
- Updated love2d API for v0.10.0.
- Updated several shortcuts, so you may want to check the
incompatibilities  section if you are a regular user.
This version supports integration with Redis  and Torch  for Lua
Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
patches, feedback, and support of the project!