Automatically generate a custom command-line option parser from
just the long-form help text for your program.

I am happy to announce release 1.0 of optparse.

Optparse's home page is at http://gvvaughan.github.io/optparse

This was the option parser I originally wrote for Specl, and
later donated to lua-stdlib.  I’m in the process of slimming
down lua-stdlib in preparation for the next release though, part
of which means that you can now use optparse without requiring
the installation of all of stdlib.

## Noteworthy changes in release 1.0 (2016-01-17) [stable]

### New features:

  - initial standalone release.

Install it with LuaRocks, using:

    luarocks install optparse 1.0